Did you know that members of our Pet Health Club get access to big discounts on annual preventative healthcare for their animals? The Kernow Veterinary Group Pet Health Club has been designed to provide routine preventative veterinary care along with exclusive discounts on other services. It allows you to budget in convenient and affordable monthly payments, so you no longer have to worry that your pet is protected at all times.
Your monthly Pet Health Club payment includes:
- Annual routine booster vaccination including Kennel Cough
- Twice yearly health Check
- Free micro chip
- Monthly worming plan
- Routine flea/tick control tailored to individual needs
- Free Puppy playgroup sessions
- Free insurance claim processing
- Free Nurse Clinic appointments
- Free claw clipping with our nurses
- Weight clinics
- We are here for you 24 hours a day 7 days a week – 25% discount for out of hours visit fee
Additional EXCLUSIVE discounts for our Pet Health Club members :
25% discount on Out of Hours surcharges.
+10% discount on
- Additional non routine vaccines
- Consultation fees
- Neutering fees
- Dental fees
- Selected Chronic Medications
- Diet foods
Chance to win our monthly Pet Health Club draw!
Each month we draw a winner from our growing list of members whose pet gets the chance to choose a Kruuse Kong Toy of their choice
plus a free consultation the next time that you might need us.
And as an extra bonus we’re donating £4 from every new sign up in 2018 to our chosen charity. We sent out an electronic survey to all our current PHC members across Cornwall and from a selection of 3 charities you chose Hounds for Heroes. This amazing charity helps servicemen in need – the assistance dogs they get help them to get their life back.
So don’t delay – call us today to join!
Hounds for Heroes provide specially trained assistance dogs to injured and disabled men and women of both the UK Armed Forces and Emergency Services, offering help and practical support for those who have helped us. Read more about the amazing work they do here.
April 17, 2018