Great news – Kernow Veterinary Group are lowering the cost of pet dentals after the success of our recent dental campaign!
Not only are prices coming down but there will now also be a clear, fixed price for all dental procedures for cats and dogs. Call the surgery to find out more!
Healthy teeth means happy pets! If you’ve been wondering about the benefits of dental treatment for your pet, Kernow Vets have put together a list of the top reasons why we think dental care for your pets is really important:
- Healthy teeth means a pet with better breath, so no more nasty niffs!
- Teeth wear out! Your pets are tough on their teeth and they wear down over time.
- Dental disease doesn’t just affect your pet’s teeth – it can also affect your pet’s internal organs, such as the heart, liver and kidneys. True fact!
- Did you know that 4 out of 5 dogs over the age of 3 years have some sort of dental disease? It can be caused by the buildup of plaque, so it’s important to go along to your vet for regular dental checkups and cleanings.
- Pets that don’t get dental care can lose their teeth – Ouch! this can be terribly sore and unpleasant for them, and cause all sorts of serious health problems.
- Your dog and cat are very good at hiding pain – because pets can’t talk! So you might never know that your pet has a serious dental problem until it’s very advanced. This is yet another reason why it’s important to take your pet in for regular dental checkups.
- Dental disease can be costly – far better to stay on top of your pet’s dental health than incur costly dental treatments.
- Caring for your pet’s teeth can maintain them in good health, meaning they live longer, happier lives.