Dear Kernow Veterinary Group Clients
We would like to reassure you that Kernow Veterinary Group will be providing our services and treating your animals as usual.
In the interests of protecting our clients and staff, we have put special measures in place in light of the current coronavirus outbreak.
• When you telephone for an appointment or to book in any procedures you will be asked a few questions and informed of our current policy regarding minimising the risk to our clients and staff.
• We request that only one person attend their animal’s appointment, minimising the number of people in the waiting and consulting areas. We also request that we all stay at least 1 metre apart.
• Everyone entering the building will be asked to use hand sanitiser as soon as they enter
• Throughout the day, we will regularly cleaning the door handles along with other surfaces in the reception area and consulting rooms
• We politely request that all payment is made by credit or debit card to minimise any risk of transmission through handling cash.
• Please telephone for advice if you are concerned about your pet, but unsure about attending the surgeries. Prevention is far better than cure and we will do our best to help you.
There will be further updates as time progresses through our Facebook pages primarily or directly from the surgery so we ask you check our pages regularly.
Thank you and by working together we can continue to provide a high level of healthcare to your animals and support for our clients.
The Kernow Veterinary Group Team